Saturday, January 24, 2009

what a sad

sharul(left) n mr nasir.

1) my computer has been attacked by viruses. such bloody hell viruses! this parasite delete all of my documents in partition E, then trolling to my D. so i took this chance to format my pc. but, i dun mind this. what the sad things is i lost my data. if my mp3 songs n others, i may have backups, but the pictures were not. most precious pictures were taken in rajasthan and taj mahal. i did recovery using a few softwares but only a few recovered, many more still corrupted. damn!

2)my ex-boss was showing a pic through his nikon, the daily lunch taken. only capatti n dal gravy. he said, a few times unconciously his eyes dropped tears. how difficult to live abroad, far way from family only to find some money to raise the family. seeking money let him to ignore the bad, suffer, agony, boring and many more to explain. only spirit remains....

3)shahrul went last night to airport and he confirmed for not coming back to delhi. 31kg of luggage safe, as we got a special treat from a nice guy, mr azahar the MAS regional manager of south asia.

4)my house is now very silent, cold...how lonely am i?

5)im waiting my big bosses to come. since mumbai attacks they postponed their tickets. after a few cancellations, i hope this 28jan they come, at least mr zulkay.

No comments: