Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trip-Singapore

Photo 1 : The City Hall


Photo 2 : The Merlion


Photo 3 : Skycrapers of S'pore.


Photo 4 : Hygienic city.

I took a chance to have a sight in Singapore, on Mar24 '08. I'd been in JB for my convocation for a few days, why i let my lazy legs to step onto S'pore. Even it was really exhausted, but i satisfied. Singapore is really clean, systematic city. No wonder it is just an island, only thinking how to spend the whole lifetime in an island as a Singaporean if never passing over the border, might be boring. I took a bus from JB, only 80 cents, check-in at the immegression then directly brought me to Queens Street. Then, touring the city within the metro network. Spending a few hours, i had Starbuck coffee at Raffles Place while having sight seeing to the City Hall and other skycrapers, then got to buy a few gifts at a store near Anderson Bridge, then walking to the Parliament, i took MRT to Orchird Road of course for shopping. Not much i bought, just a shirt at Hard Rock Cafe after having lunch there, window shopping at all. Only bought a few private gift at Tang's, then took a ride back to JB, as i had to travel home to Perak on the next day. it was just an unplanned journey in order to enjoy my convo-day!

No comments: