Wednesday, September 10, 2008

seratas - my school

Caption : Taiping is the first town, so no wonder if everything is old.


Caption : Green and romantic scenery.


Caption : I knew Doli started their business just as a hawker at a market in town but now moves to a better convinient restarant, maybe their fried koey tiaw still remains delicious.

SERATAS or Sekolah Raja Tun Azlan Shah is my school. Located in Taiping, very close to the zoo even i heard clearly the lion's roar. Surrounded by Taiping Lake Garden, with a background of Maxwell Hill, it makes me quite regular with greens. So, i remember the moment being scared by group of monkey, they enter school compund freely, dining hall, corridors, hostels and everywhere. My history starts here, making friends. I love my friends even i know they might be having own family after getting married, even i know they might be forgetting me but at least we spent a great moment here, so wonderfull. I'm missing you all, but yes, time goes by and people change. Eventually, i hope we can still keep in touch as friendship ends forever.

No comments: